Last update, April 2 2021
When you are visiting the website inbolt.fr, Inbolt SAS, an “SAS” company registered at the Trade Register of Evry under number 853 337 665 with a share capital of 4,500 euros, represented by Rudy Cohen, its CEO (“Inbolt”), acts as data controller according to article 4 of GDPR.
As data controller, Inbolt determines the means by which and the purposes for which personal data is processed, to offer its users its services. Inbolt and its teams care about data protection. That’s why we explain in this document in fully transparent manner how we process personal data, in accordance with GDPR.
As a reminder, personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
In the framework of our services, Inbolt collects data related to :
– Identification data (firstname, lastname, email address, phone number).
– Login details with cookies. Refer to our Cookies policy for additional information
– Other information you may share with us during our exchanges
At Inbolt, we want to collect as few information as possible to protect your privacy. Data that is necessary to use our services are clearly identified.
Personal data mentioned above is collected and processed for one or several of the following purposes:
– Answer your request for information or demo
– Follow customer relationship
– Build a client and prospect database
– Develop statistics
– Respect our legal obligations
Inbolt respects the law and the processing are based on :
– our legitimate interest to develop and promote our business
– respect our legal obligations
For processing, your personal data may be communicate to :
– Inbolt authorized staff
– Third parties service providers we are working with : Hubspot (audience measurement, consents collection and CRM)
– In this context, your personal data stay under our responsibility and Inbolt requires from its partners to apply strong means of confidentiality and data protection and to enforce the legislation concerning personal data processing.
– If necessary: services in charge of company controls (auditors, etc.), public organisations, exclusively to fulfill our legal obligations, court and judicial officers.
Except situations detailed above, Inbolt commits to not give access to your personal data to other third parties without your explicit consent, unless compelled to do so for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or any other illegal activity, purpose of the right of defence, etc.)
– Data collected to offer you our service, follow customer relationship
– Data collected for prospection
– Data for reasons of proof
– If you exercise your rights
Yes, your personal data can be transferred outside the European Union within our relations with our subcontractors and our use of their tools (refer to “Who may analyze your data?”).
This transfer is secured by means of:
– The data are transferred to a country that has proven an appropriate level of data protection by a decision of the European Commission;
– A specific agreement that controls the transfer of personal data outside the European Union on a legal basis approved by the Europe Commission has been contracted between Inbolt and its subcontractors.
At Inbolt, we care about data protection and security. We set in place several means to protect your personal data.
The whole HTTP trafic from and to inbolt.fr is encrypted (HTTPS / TLS).
Google hosts the domain inbolt.fr and uses DDoS advanced protection against interruption, malwares and cyberattacks.
In addition, Inbolt has put in place organizational measures to ensure data protection and security. All Inbolt employees were trained to data protection and security purposes when they join the company. They use strong passwords – protected by a password keeper – and multi-factor authentification on every tools we use to work.
Art 13 GDPR
Art 15 GDPR
You have the right to be informed and to access to your personal data at any time, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Art 16 GDPR
In addition to your right to access, you can ask us to modify or update inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
Art 17 GDPR
If you consider that we do not have any reason to collect or process your personal data to offer you our services, you can ask us to permanently delete your personal data by sending an email to email@example.com.
Art 20 GDPR
You own your personal data, these are yours. For this reason, you can ask us a copy of your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format in order to get them or to hand it over to a third party.
Art 18 GDPR
You have the right to ask us to stop temporarily the processing or the access to all or a part of your personal data.
Art 21 GDPR
In addition to the right to restriction, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data having as its legal basis the pursuit of a legitimate interest.
Art 77 GDPR
If you consider that your personal data are misused or for any other claim, you can file a complaint with the French supervisory authority, the Commision National Informatique et Libertés (CNIL), using this form.
You can consult your right in details on the CNIL website.
Art.40-1 “Loi Informatique et Libertés” (French)
You can contact us by email to the following address to exercise these rights. On this occasion, we can ask you to give us information and additional documents to identify yourself.
To exercise your rights or to ask any question, please send your request to our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Inbolt SAS – DPO
96 bis boulevard Raspail
75006 PARIS, FRANCE